For some businesses it may seem like a real leap of faith. But the average conversion rate for organizations with a content process is more than 2x those that don’t. Once you see how content development services can help your brand, you’re likely to convert. If you take no other advice away from my site, please take this; Give content development services a fair try. You shouldn’t regret it.
Curated content ascribes credibility, authority, and helps position your company as a thought leader. Where else but on the Internet do you have such an opportunity to level the playing field against formidable competitors?
High-quality content also directly impacts the effectiveness of your search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing efforts. Marketing copy alone just won’t draw the same kind of traffic. And unlike an advertising campaign – targeted articles, illustrations, and infographics can serve you for months and years to come.
In fact, when you consider how the content you’ll own can be repurposed and repackaged, it really makes testing content development an easy call.
G2 Design, Inc. makes it easy to get started:
Choose a frequency that’s best for your company; A package of six unique articles across three months can be a good place to start. I can tee-up relevant topic ideas, generate drafts based on research, and then collaborate with your team to refine before posting.
I can help you map out a year-long content development schedule based on key events, business goals, and customer pain points.
I am prepared to help you jump on trending topics that make sense for you to weigh-in on rapidly. The more familiar with your offerings I am, the better this works.
Content development is not limited to writing alone. I can also enhance written articles with images, illustrations, information graphics, videos, and response forms as needed.
Infographics typically feature a strategic arrangement of icons, illustrations, numbers, and copy to help you communicate a large amount of information in a small space. These information graphics have become popular across the web for content marketing, article support, gated content, and search engine optimization efforts.
I have been cleverly devising information graphics and illustrations for years and years. Workflow illustrations are a form of infographic I regularly use to help simplify complex software and network processes for brochures, videos, web sites, presentations, and more.
The explosive popularity of mobile devices has breathed new life into web videos. So, why not take advantage of that? I regularly generate video scripts. So let me get your video or animation project off the ground. I’ll tee up challenges that resonate with viewers and produce truly engaging video and that help showcase your solutions.
I have been working to match up the right images for client projects for over fifteen years. I know how to gather the images you need quickly and within the scope of your budget.
Consider that email efforts and social media marketing leverage content to help “drive” website traffic. Once prospects arrive there, the offer and incentive should be compelling enough to persuade them to offer their contact information and email address. I can help make sure your response forms are user-friendly and engineered to deliver the exact information you need about each lead, quickly.
A few more ideas:
- Why content development? “The shift to social (and ultimately mobile), is forcing every marketer in the world to become an expert content creator who can create a wealth of interesting, relevant and on-brand content to reach consumers through their platform of choice.” —re/code
- ”Small businesses don’t have the luxury of massive budgets that are over-weighted in ineffective advertising. But they also need to drive brand awareness and leads with limited resources. Content marketing is a great way for small businesses to do both.” —Michael Brenner in —Inc. Magazine
- A few posts might generate most of your traffic. “It really does pay off to focus on fewer high-quality content projects, rather than trying to bang something new out constantly.” —Inc. Magazine
- “Vertical channels will present lucrative opportunities.” When your products, solutions, and website content can be customized to address vertical markets, you can really extend your reach and relevance. —Inc. Magazine
- “If your organization is willing to develop high quality content and build strategic PR relationships, then your brand can develop propinquity in your marketplace that will develop lead generation and sales online.” —Inc. Magazine